F A K E S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Trip To Johor Bahru
(1) Facebook


Assalamualaikum dear stalkers,

lol I'm actually writing a duplicate letter xD Ahhhh ..Mind that . Ok . so there's like this Mid Year semester holiday ?Where all students can release their school worries and just enjoy the fun :) Well . For me . The first week was not very EXCITING . I had to like spend my week with my sibblings and an annoying brother -.- I hate him . Like . A LOT . BUT ! The following week turned out to be not great but better than living with my brother .We wnet to the beautiful Johor Bahru !!! We traveled by plane . It only took us like 45 minutes to get there ? Yeah 50 minutes or so .

As soon as we arrived at the airport .We took a couple of pictures . Here . eh weh . jap . why kita speaking ni ? ni sebenarnya topic lama . but nak update en ? habuk sana sini situ dan sini :p gambar ? jap jap jap .; korang tak leh tengok kat fb ke ? hahaha link ? gi mati :P CEH KWAJO . JAP EH ..


Berfesyen kata kooo :p


waa rindu papa


Saya nampak gemuk laaaahhh :p


Nerd dooo :3


Okay . so bye ! Malas dah nak update . bye ! Assalaaamualaikum .






0 comment[s] | back to top