F A K E S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Hello :)
Large

Heloooo Stalkers !! It has been a while since I've been updating this blog ? So .. Why not a looooooong one ? If you're too much of a lazy lady / guy . Then don't waste your time :3 Sooo .. 25.5.2013 is once again my birthday !! Yeay !!! I'm officially Thirteen ! xD Yeah ! By the way . Dah masuk bulan May right ? Dah 1/5 a year kan ? SUBHANALLAH .. see how time goes by so fast ? SOOOO .. L dah ade raaaamaaai sanagat kawan baru ? Rasa macam dah bertahun kenal :) So .. These are my besties now :P Its not like I have forgotten my old friends its just that like terpisah eh ? My Aimi class C ? Sp tak sekelas ? :( At first memang quite upset but after half a year knowing my classmates, They are as crazy as I am :* Love them all equally . Except for these FOUR aliens xD Soo .. Let's get to know them . My Fourrrrr Besties !!


Le name : Sofea Arissa 
What Exactly People Call her : Sofe / Copi / Sofea / Fea
Le age : 13 but looks like 346 years old 
Le attitude : CrAzy and that's why we love her :*


Le name : Siti Nurul Nabila Hidayati
What Exactly People Call her : Eila . Nabila . 
Le age : 13 but looks like 765
Le attitude : Crazy and like to make weird sounds ~



Le name : Fatin Najiha
What Exactly People Call her : Fatin . Udang . Atin
Le age : 13 but looks like 5 
Le attitude : Hipokrit gila gila xD


Le name : Putri Balqish Qistina
What Exactly People Call her : Putri . Put . Qish .
Le age : 13 but looks like 1
Le attitude : ske membebel -.- :3

Okay . So these .. are pics of us :* Enjoy !

















Yup . That's us .and I pakai tudung kuning . Love them  till JANNAH . pray for us . Thank you :)




Large

0 comment[s] | back to top