F A K E S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Friendship
Tumblr_mepuu8hekm1rvvqj8o1_500_large

Hai ! Hello mate .. Today .. L nak speaking arh :P Hoho .. Oke .. 1.2.3. ACTION !~

Hello :) Okay .. Let'a talk about friendship yeah ? Friendship is a relationship WE ALL have with our dearest friends right ? We connect each other using The internet ... *most of my time with my friends:P* We connect using ... Facebook .. Twitter ... and .. sometimes I text her .... UNTIL midnight :3 Hoho .. I think you !!! You with a lot of  skin ! Have lots of friends right ? Well .. I can give you tips about how to protect your relationship with your friends .. ESPECIALLY your best friend :)



  • DO NOT betray them 
  • Do sleepovers
  • Text her / him about everything that revolves around you :D
  • Go to the shopping mall together 
  • In fact .. GO EVERYWHERE TOGETHER .. *except to the toilet of course*
My BFF'S are :


Oh yeah I got this quote about friendship that really tells my story

Tumblr_mbxkd0tdim1rc2ub3o1_500_large


Haha .. Okay .. I gotta go ... Bye !!! 

Tumblr_mfg8rlv2vr1rkf85ko1_500_large

0 comment[s] | back to top