F A K E S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

:'(
Tumblr_mdjyee4xiv1qcntwzo1_r1_500_large

Hai .. *Fakesmile* I seriously have an issue that NOBODY could understand :'(  hmm .. :( My life is filled with sadness .. I try to hide it but it only makes me hurt more :( Its okay .. At least I have a friend that could understand me than anybody else does :')  But for now .. I gotta calm myself down .. And breathe .. HA .. That's a hole lot better don't ya think ? :) Let me tell you about ... Hmm .. I don't have a topic ? Or do I ? Hehe .. Okay . I have this one friend .. He is 12 *the same age as mine* And dia ni macam boleh tahan la dekat sekolah :P Haa ... Haritu L ade la chat dgn dia .. Lepatu kami bercakap tentang Nabilah :) Bella ni pon hot juga :) *Cam serasi semacam kan ?*  Lepastu .. Saya tanya lah dia .. bla .. bla ..bla .. Then dia kata dia tukar tukar perempuan . Lawa kan ayat dia :)  Hsahaha L suka ayat dia yang ni :) Dia ni kan . Petik jari .. BROOM ! beratur perempuan nak beli burger XD haha ..Tapi an .. Sekarang .. Perempuan di dalam hati dia . L rasa Nabilah la :) Haha ... Siap berwhatsapp whatsapp gituu ... Aumm :*

Tumblr_mdpnh7r9tw1r4jluco1_500_large

3 comment[s] | back to top