F A K E S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Visit To Cameron
Hello Stalkers ! Today Our Topic Is My Experience Going To Cameron Highlands With My dearest Friends :) I LOVE THEM SO MUCH !!! Okay . our First Destination Is

1. Cameron Valley . There . Its the place where the tea leaves needed to be plucked ? I THINK

2.  TAMAN AGRO . its the place where strawberries were grown and plucked TO BE EATEN !

3. Chalet . We stayed at SRI JULLIANA CHALET

4. We went to a market nearby to do some shopping ! *my hobby . SPENDING

5. Good Nite !  ITS TIME  TO SLEEP LOVELIES !

6. its time to head home :'(

NOW ! THE PICS I STOLE/ TOOK FROM MY dear friends and mine :)






Second Destination :)














Third Babeh !







The Night Market :)

I am Busy at That Point Of Moment So .. I didn't get a lot of pix . So . To Me .. It's not worth the time . Sooo .. I WOULD'NT MIND POSTING IT :D .. Actually I'm a bit lazy :3.. Soo . I'm Just Gonna Go straight to THE NEXT MORNING !!

The Day Going Home .. :(







0 comment[s] | back to top