F A K E S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Sports In My school
Hello . And good evening people from around the world ! IT IS I ! L'FEERA ! hahah lol

OKAY . Let's begin our topic of the day :)

This Morning . My school held a Soccer & Football competition For year 4.5.6 pupils .The girls participated in playing soccer . While THE IDIOTIC  boys  get to play football .My team had a penalty because it was a tie .I SCORED A GOAL !! btw It was the first time I played Soccer for real .So . It all ended with third place for my class ..... It was better than last place isn't it ?!

THE IDIOTIC  Boys Football

Well . Our class ended up in getting ......... LAST PLACE . sad huh ?

Okay . That's all from me now . Bye dear visitors :E

0 comment[s] | back to top