F A K E S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

The guys in Facebook :3
HELLO FELLOW READERS !!! welcome to my blog :D today . I would like to introduce someone to you guyz !OKEYHH ! I've known this gurlz / guyz for a month I think ?? Soo Let me sHOW you thier pics ;D


  • SARA BATRISYA ! 

Cute ! Friendly ! Kind ! Do you want her ? TAKEN ! HAHAHAHAHA Tooo Baddd

  • HARRIZ ISKANDAR !

He's the one wearing spectacles :3 His face .... He is ... I can't say that much :D WANT HIS PHONE NUMBER ? okay 019 - 999 99 9999 99 .. :D  HAHAHAHA . HE LOVES ANIME . as much as he loves his gurl :3 GADIS ANIMAX 

  • IMAN MIRZA !

He is the shortest guy in the picture . A friend of mine . I'm not sure whether he is taken or not ?

OKAYYY THAT'S IM DONE BUBYE !



0 comment[s] | back to top