F A K E S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

UUURGHHH!!
Okay. Here's the thing.. My brother got 5A's in his UPSR.. This year.soo. My brother did and interview and got a good school ! Congrats brother .. But.. That's not the thing i'm talking about.. I have a very complicated neighbour.. The family is hard to understand.. Some of my friend also...... Hate the family.. See.. My brother got  a good school .. But the my friend's mother accused my father that my father had a friend and that made my brother got a good school ... My family didn't accuse her anything.. Man.. During that time.. I was very very very very angry.. URGHHHH !! But now.. I'm cool... Dear fellow readers.. PLEASE don't be like this lady :) Luv ya :)

PEACE OUT ^__^

0 comment[s] | back to top