F A K E S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

my relatives does not like me :'(
ok..here's the thing...I am a very clumsy and sometimes..stupid......ok...one day, while my family and i was shopping in kuala lumpur, my mother and my grandmother wanted to pray, so they asked to guard their handbags.like i said..i am clumsy and sometimes stupid right ? before they pray...my mother bought me a magazine that i like ..soo i'm stuck in that book reading it...suddenly.. a woman wearing a scarf came to me and asked me to go out ...soo i did that .. the woman asked me to LEAVE THE BAG .. so did it..
before i even knew it.. the bags was STOLEN by that stupid woman ... since that day .... my mother's sister said... Rm 13 thousand could takes us (whole family) to a holiday, but..... Man..my feellings were hurt...sence that day onwards... i am more careful with people around me ....sometimes....Dear fellow people...please don't be me :)

0 comment[s] | back to top